- Orchestrated handoff of website credentials from previous website contract company to allow company to take control of website.
- Worked with Creative Director daily to make improvements to the website and provide UX/UI insight while creating 40+ additional pages on site.
- Cleaned up backend of WordPress website by removing unused and unnecessary fields that cluttered and confused editors.
- Created several page templates that had been implemented around the website and replaced old bulky unoptimized and non-mobile responsive templates.
- Developed a 20+ page Stormwater website within Oldcastle Precast website.
- Maintained hundreds of Precast products including bulk uploading products, cleaning up out-of-date products, putting products in draft and cleaning up product templates while adding more functionality to product pages.
- Worked with Digital Marketing to provide email development expertise when needed.
Email Developer & Designer
- Designed and developed email templates for twelve ALM clients.
- Developed email templates by hand utilizing Dreamweaver.
- Put email templates though rigorous Quality Assurance testing through Litmus and LIVE multi-device and email client test sends.
- Insured template functionality and reusability with client before final hand off.
- Worked with senior level developers on website projects, providing them assistance on creating webpages, adjusting assets, testing websites, and creating landing pages.
- Lead team of email developers through Quality Assurance testing to ensure proper renderings across all email clients and devices.
- Junior Designer working with senior level designers on collaboration projects, as well as designing then developing landing pages.
- Edited around 600 fishing product images, including creating ecommerce color swatch images, 360 images, static product snapshots, uploaded and managed them within CMS. Majorcraft-America.com & Dranckrazy.com
- Provided technical quality assurance on website projects where I would QA then go in and fix styling issues for other engineers.
- -Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Email Specialist Certified
Freelance Web Developer
- Designed and developed website from start to finish
- Built website using Drupal
- Maintained website content
Graphic Design Intern
- Created graphics for website
- Collaborated online with lead designers
- Developed Adobe Creative Suite skills
Hello! I’m Connor, a 26 year old front-end developer & designer based in Denver, Colorado.
Driven and adept at managing heavy workloads while focusing on developing and designing creative and visually-appealing products. A student for life who thrives when collaborating, absorbing critiques and learning on the go in a fast-paced agency setting
- Html / Css
- SASS / SCSS
- Responsive Design
- Version Control
- Landing Pages
- Email Development & QA
- UI / UX Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Advance Custom Fields
- Contact Form 7
- Exact Target
- Mac iOS
- Microsoft Applications